I'd like to take this time to thank myself for not going completely crazy this last week. Crying babies, very little sleep and just the aftermath of all the drama from last month and I'm still standing...
...although a little wobbly!
But, I'd like to take some time and do a little weekly review.
Personal accomplishments this week:
- Finish two projects for work that will reward the company for a while
- Keep my cool despite the constant pressure to find a new place and money to pay for it.
- Cut back on my liquid sugar intake. No soda!
- Did a weekly review
Things Still on my Mind:
- How to make more income
- How to improve the relationship I have with my family
- What are some more activities that I can do with my children in the winter time